MotionRC has the Vision+ in stock (with & without extra batt

Reaction score
Re: MotionRC has the Vision+ in stock (with & without extra

I just spoke to Alpha and placed my order for the package with an extra battery. Super nice to deal with and he said it will go out today. He said they are flying off the shelves so better hurry if you want one. Oh, I told them Dirty Bird sent me and he said to tell you hi.

Just ordered one as well. Shipping out today. Good lookin' out for the community DB! I also cancelled my Amazon order, wasn't getting anywhere with customer service.

Oh yeah, forgot to thank you DB! I have been looking for a place to buy from and everybod was sold out or wanted to price gouge so a big thank you!

Just ordered mine as well. Thanks for the heads up!

I ordered mine from ushobby.com, I didn't know there was a vendor in IL, but I wouldn't of used them prolly only because then I would've had to pay that sales tax eeek lol.

Thanks for the info. Dirty Bird! been looking for a place that actually had them in-stock! Just purchased and they shipped it out right away. Can't wait to try out the new gimbal. Been looking to get back in the game for quite a while now after my old vision decided to take a one way trip to the bottom of the ocean a few months ago.

Dirty Bird said:
Not sure how many they have, but my friends at MotionRC have the Vision+ in stock, with and without the extra battery. They charge regular price ($1299/$1369) and offer free shipping. They are located in Illinois. This is my main RC vender and I have lots of experience with them. Tom and the gang are great to do business with. Tell 'em Dirty Bird sent ya!

http://www.motionrc.com/dji-phantom-2-vision-quadcopter-w-3-axis-gimbal-and-extra-battery-rtf/

Thank you Got one of the last few in stock he said just minutes ago 4:37

Was nice to get !! as I have been shafted by 3 other orders
first amazon been waiting since day one of pre orders they didn't even get any
then by 2 other vendors who were reported to have in stock on here.
I placed my order with there web sights saying in stock, only to get a sorry on back order After I placed
now waiting for for over 3000.00 in returns to my Credit card :cry: :evil:

Ordered mine last night from Amazon....thru Red Rock only 3 in stock...shipped today and will receive on Monday the 28th. I did not get the extra battery deal and got charged a little over the ad price...but I got jobs on the books and need it now!

I just cancelled my order with DJI and reversed the charges via paypal and ordered from MotionRC online. I called MotionRC on the phone just to confirm. They said I got in just in time before they ran out. Thanks for the heads up! MotionRC will ship it out tomorrow.

just got mine ordered from MontionRC also!!! cancelled my amazon llc order, so excited!

Glad I was able to help you guys find some Vision+ units in stock. I have ordered dozens of RC planes from them, and would have ordered my Vision+ there too, but they didn't receive stock until a couple of days ago and I was impatient. Looks like 7 of you ordered today so I feel better.

BBRANT, your Vision went down in the ocean? What happened??? :shock:

I sent an email to them right after placing the order since it still showed in stock. Alpha called me within 30 minutes to confirm stock and said it would ship out tomorrow. These guys are on top of their game and have great customer service so far! Very impressed!

Motion's stock status is real-time. When the last one sells it will show out of stock automatically.

Looking to be a lot more careful with Vision + ie.. no over water or near cell phone towers. A couple of months ago I was flying vision near an fort by the bay.. What I forgot to notice was the cell phone tower by the by the fort. When I flew over water in front of cell tower I totally lost all control of the vision in it took a nice dive straight into the water.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8783

Thank you very much, DirtyBird! And thank you to all of you here at Phantom Pilots who ordered your Vision+ units with spare battery from MotionRC. All orders which did not already ship yesterday by the UPS cutoff time will ship today from our Illinois warehouse.

We anticipate restocking more in about one week. As someone else mentioned in this thread, our website's status is tied to our physical inventory in real time. Once it says "In Stock". you will know that the item is physically in stock and ready to ship within one business day. If you'd like a personal notification of when these become available again, feel free to PM me and I will either email or call you personally.

All of us here at MotionRC thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Sincere Regards,
Alpha

Thanks again MotionRC for having vision + in stock and shipping it out so quickly.

To answer your question Dirtybird:

It was in about 30 feet of water I suppose if I really wanted to I could have retrieved it with some old scuba gear but I figured what is the use it would be nothing more than a paper weight after sitting in salt water for even a little while. I can only suspect years from now when someone does bring it up what they will think of an old vision, quaint little antique...lol

I see some outfits who are starting to waterproof their quadcopter shells, where you can literally land them on the water they float and can take off right on the water. Some future feature like this on the phantom would be great and provide piece of mind for those of us who like to fly over the water

Lesson learned, looking forward to safe long days of flying and fliming ahead with the vision +

bbrant said:
...When I flew over water in front of cell tower I totally lost all control of the vision in it took a nice dive straight into the water.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8783

Can someone ELI5 why this would happen? I know Towers are at least at 800-850, 1800-1900, and Clearwire at 2.5, but none are operating at Wi-Fi freqs @ 2.4 and 5.

What am I missing? Is this a relative power EC/IO issue?

BIG thanks to you, Dirty Bird.
I was lurking these forums yesterday when I saw this post and ended up ordering one last night. Shipped out today.
This seems like an awesome community you all have here.
Thanks MotionRC as well for the fast ship!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20