Most cost effective way to increase FPV/Control range?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking from your experience, what are the best ways to increase overall transmitter and FPV range of Vision to values comparable to Vision + (or higher)?

I read that you can buy the range extender from Vision + which apparently works and extends the range nicely.

I also know, that you can play with the Camera/standard extender and transmitter antennas.

Is it easy enough and does not require any soldering?

I would recommend you to buy RE-700 (vision + range extender). I also have the Stage 1 kit from FPVLR which I used on my original range extender. I can say that I'm getting slightly better results with RE-700. Once you have the RE-700 or antennas for your original range extender, your controller will be the bottleneck. That's where I am at the moment. Also looking for a way to increase my controller range...

Hi mate, I have already ordered re700, both with Phantom are currently in Germany, so just a couple more days...

My goal was to see what are the options and to match fpv range with stock controller range, which re700 should do just fine.

Did I say I can't wait for it to arrive? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20