Morro Bay Ca

My wife and I will be in the area until Monday. We're both into photography, and I just got into drones and aerial photography and videos.

I see where the high school is on the map. Still trying to decide on a cheap motel that's clean.

I'm excited. Hopefully, I get to fly my drones without issues and get some good footage.

Actually, I was confused. Sorry. I'm going this weekend, which is Martin Luther King weekend. Had it confused with Presidents Day. But if I like it and I get to fly with no issues, I might go back on Presidents Day weekend as well. I'll let you guys know how things go.

I believe that all CA State Parks have ordinances restricting drones. That said, State Parks gives rangers and staffs plenty of local flexibility. Good idea to check as the parks are for the enjoyment of everyone and native species.

Video?? Pics??

I am planning a trip up the central coast of California to fly my P4P+ and Yuneec Realsense H. Picked a few spots just North of San Simeon. Have specific locations and times for best photography charted on Google Maps. San Carpoforo Creek North San Simeon is a great place to fly. Looking forward to Sports mode flying. Going to scope out Montana Del Oro. Found a launch site just a few hundred feet North of bay. I will call the Ranger on duty and get info. If ok, I'll ask for a name and badge number for other Rangers to verify.
While staying in Morro Bay I may launch from my hotel parking lot and get a few sunset shots with fog rolling over the rock, perhaps a 2 or 3 minute flight before I am cuffed to a police cruiser.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie