Morning Surf

Awesome. Might be nice to slow it down a little bit to enhance the magic of the moment. Maybe set your sequence to 24fps if you shot in 30 and slow it down by 20% (Adobe Premiere Pro CC makes this easy).

damoncooper said:
Awesome. Might be nice to slow it down a little bit to enhance the magic of the moment. Maybe set your sequence to 24fps if you shot in 30 and slow it down by 20% (Adobe Premiere Pro CC makes this easy).

Thanks for the info

I honestly don't remember what speed I shot, I do know I shot in Pro Tunes. I don't use Premiere, I've been pretty happy with Go Pro Studio

If I had to do it again I would have gotten a lot lower, it was hard seeing who was riding what because they were so spread out. It was our last day on the beach I was down to one charged battery

FASTFJR said:
damoncooper said:

Thanks for the info

I honestly don't remember what speed I shot, I do know I shot in Pro Tunes. I don't use Premiere, I've been pretty happy with Go Pro Studio

If I had to do it again I would have gotten a lot lower, it was hard seeing who was riding what because they were so spread out. It was our last day on the beach I was down to one charged battery

Yeah been experimenting with 24fps and 30fps footage and slowing down video slightly like Ian Wood did in his LA video.

The result, especially with splashing water and surf is pretty awesome.

Sample of what it looks like in the last shot of this Maine coast video I put together (jump to time 5:05):

http://vimeo.com/105542012

damoncooper said:
FASTFJR said:
damoncooper said:

Thanks for the info

Yeah been experimenting with 24fps and 30fps footage and slowing down video slightly like Ian Wood did in his LA video.

Sample of what it looks like in the last shot of this Maine coast video I put together (jump to time 5:05):

Very nice video!

FASTFJR said:
damoncooper said:
FASTFJR said:
damoncooper said:

Thanks for the info

Very nice video!

Thx, but yours looked better to me :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj