Morning Light - short film from Australia.

Reaction score
A short film that unashamedly flaunts the natural beauty of Lorne, Australia. I filmed it with my Phantom, 60fps, edited in FCPX. In a couple of sequences I used a ND filter. It is a personal tribute to my favourite time of the day, and my most treasured place in Australia. It was shot entirely on GoPro. I would love any feedback on it. Thank you!

http://vimeo.com/107107841

Not a surprise at all that is your favorite site.
Very well done!

Very well done! Question... I've tried uploading to Vimeo at 1080/60fps and I get a message saying Video only accepts 30fps. What's the deal with that?

Happy flyer, I actually got the same message when I uploaded it. Basically they said they converted it for me. What I couldn't work out is that I thought it was 30fps as I slowed all the footage down 50% anyway. I'm not sure how it works. Does YouTube or Vimeo have the option to upload in 60fps anyway? Doesn't seem you can with Vimeo.

alexandercleland said:
Happy flyer, I actually got the same message when I uploaded it. Basically they said they converted it for me. What I couldn't work out is that I thought it was 30fps as I slowed all the footage down 50% anyway. I'm not sure how it works. Does YouTube or Vimeo have the option to upload in 60fps anyway? Doesn't seem you can with Vimeo.

I assume this is addressed to me and not Happy flyer. That's interesting. I don't use youtube so can't comment on that. Can anyone else enlighten us as to how vimeo works and why we can't upload at 60fps?

I think this may just be the case when the video is 1080p. I think I remember uploading a video a 720p and while back which was 60fps and it loaded that way without changing it to 30fps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav