More #@(*^&$#!!!!!!!!!!! updates.

Out of box a month or so ago. A few flights. I'm at 1.4. It flies well. Not looking to update until I hear all the noise to go away. It has always been my experience in the tech world. The days when Microsoft was releasing updates. Updates that affected commercial servers . I always waited until the bugs were worked out. Microsoft was notorious for releasing patches, upgrades etc that were not ready for production

Think of yourselves to be at the same edge of technology I was in the early 90s. Take it slow folks.

Something I just posted on another thread here.

"It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I can tell I'm back in business. I must have spent at least 12 hours (maybe more) but finally have the aircraft and RC updated. Litchi and DJI GO seem to both be working. What a nightmare. To all of my fellow pilots here on Phantom Pilots you have no idea how much I appreciate your input and advice. It's been a learning experience that I hope I never have to repeat. Unless something screws up I can take my stepson out tomorrow and show off the bird and then film some at the beach next week. What a relief. Time for a few beers and some aspirin to get rid of my headache. Thanks again to everybody. I love this forum!"
Care to share what you think helped you get it all done?

I've had three consecutive successful start ups with DJI GO after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO App.
This MAY have resolved my issues, and I'm still on the latest firmware update. My batteries are at storage charge,
so I've only hovered in the driveway for a about 2 minutes with basic test inputs on the controls, but it seems normal
flight is restored.

I tried the un/reinstall after noticing the DJI GO app wasn't closing after I actually closed it... 2 processes running
that I had to force to close. After the reinstall the program closes as it should, and connects as it should. I guess
it was somehow corrupted.

I'll be charging in the AM for 2 full flights. Hopefully no more glitches.

It wasn't worth getting in the air yesterday. Today's list of problems after a checkout this morning. This is with the DJI GO app.

Aircraft warming up message stays on.
O% warning even though the battery is fully charged.
Image format stuck on RAW.
Slave requests gimbal control keeps popping up.

It looks like another day not being able to fly. The P3A was fine until I upgraded firmware on the aircraft and RC.
There is something wrong with your machine. You should not have these problems and I think the firmware is a red herring - something else is wrong.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl