More than 1 PH3 on DJI GO App?

Reaction score
DJI finally replaced my defective PH3 Pro and I received it today.
Does anyone know if it is safe to use the DJI Go App to connect to this new machine? It has previously been connected to my other machine.
Thanks.

Does anyone know if it is safe to use the DJI Go App to connect to this new machine? It has previously been connected to my other machine.
Thanks.

Not sure about two P3s but I have a P3 and an Inspire and the app knows which one is connected.
I switch between to two AC all the time.

Since your old P3 is gone, maybe an uninstall and reinstall of the app will remove traces of the old P3?

Not sure about two P3s but I have a P3 and an Inspire and the app knows which one is connected.
I switch between to two AC all the time.

Since your old P3 is gone, maybe an uninstall and reinstall of the app will remove traces of the old P3?
The new machine should just look like another machine - just like your Inspire 1. Makes sense. After all, DJI wants you to buy 5 PH3's and 10 Inspire's, right?
Thanks.

Thanks.

I have two P3P's and the app doesn't have an issue connecting to either of them. I suppose somehow it knows the difference... but I have been able to use both just fine with the same app.

Yeah... makes sense. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.