More powerfull repeater?

I have Uncle Fester's setup, but I'm not sure how you are getting this range. I can't pass 600 feet. I have the antennae hooked up right and everything. I decided to go out again and try it out, but the range has not changed from stock one bit. hmmm Not sure

Adam said:
Contemplating my external antenna setup. I was wondering why there were two antennas and wanted to see if you guys could help me out. Basically, the DJI Wi-Fi Extender should be creating two wireless links. One directional to your Phantom Vision craft, and one to your iOS/Android Device. I was thinking about doing two external antennas, but I don't need to increase the range for the iOS/Android link. Do you guys think those antennas are both for the Phantom Vision craft and there is a separate antenna for the iOS/Android link?

The are both for all the wifi connections through the repeater. The local link is so close that it only needs a sniff of a signal, so even with a very directional antenna mod pointed at the P2V you'd be fine for the local link.

Hi, i will post some pictures when i will arrive to 1000 meters and to those only who helps me to finance this projects.

You can give what ever you want.

See my Paypal button here : Deleted by moderator

or in my youtube page : Deleted by moderator

christianjou said:
Hi, i will post some pictures when i will arrive to 1000 meters and to those only who helps me to finance this projects.

or in my youtube page : Deleted by moderator
haha damm I gotta say, you sir are a scumbag!

Keep cool, be polite.

i do all the jobs with my money.

i just ask 1 symbolic $ or €.

i am not rich and modelisme is just for fun.

I have bought severals materials before arriving there.

Thats all.

christianjou said:
Keep cool, be polite.

i do all the jobs with my money.

i just ask 1 symbolic $ or €.

i am not rich and modelisme is just for fun.

I have bought severals materials before arriving there.

Thats all.

Santa's gonna bring you a big bag of coal for Christmas.

Ordering a few antennas and adapters tonight. I'll make a install/result video for you guys. No charge!

christianjou said:

LOL, is that a joke ? Do you know what community like this is ? Either share or disappear and do not ever come back.

The way you try to 'ransom' information from the forum is pretty disgusting+ridiculous+silly.. knowing that you've probably gulped a whole lot of information from this very forum in other matters.

It would be different if you've kindly asked people to make donation due to your financial condition. (But heck, if you're in a bind why did you buy a P2V in the first place).

christianjou said:

or in my youtube page : deleted by moderator

WOW - F-Off Jerk. What a scum bag. :evil:

I'm not particularly technical, but the first thing I can see is it's designed to boost 5.8GHz transmissions. The Vision's video downlink operates on 2.4GHz (i.e. it's basically running like wifi).

So (and in the spirit of full disclosure I don't even own a soldering iron) I don't think this will do anything for increasing video range...

Pull_Up said:
I'm not particularly technical, but the first thing I can see is it's designed to boost 5.8GHz transmissions. The Vision's video downlink operates on 2.4GHz (i.e. it's basically running like wifi).

So (and in the spirit of full disclosure I don't even own a soldering iron) I don't think this will do anything for increasing video range...

You are correct sir - that will only help Command and Control, not the video.

ahtiram2725 said:
newbie here....

I would like to know whether this would work...http://www.walkera.com/en/showgoods.php?id=1775#txt6 as someone has told me it might do the job...I am not sure that's why I am posting here..

what do you think guys, it will do the job or what unclefester is doing is the best way?

As stated above, you want to stick with 2.4ghz boosters and antennas. When I ordered my antennas from Amazon this week, I almost ordered an amplifier to go along with them but decided to stick with the antennas for now to see how they work for me. I was going to place it inline between the repeater and the antenna. Since the antenna at the base is mainly receiving, I didn't see a huge need for it, but hey, who knows.

www.amazon.com/Patuoxun-Wireless-Broadb ... +amplifier

A good news for me :) Phantom 2 will be relesed in January. And super news is that will be on 2.4 GHz and not 5.8 GHz as PV. Price: 750 euro with ghimbal. I will add a GoPro hero 3+, a Futuba 14SG, FatShark with DragonLink, better antena and I will have 3-4 km range :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav