More power?

Reaction score
Trying to get more power out of my FPV range. This is my current set up:
- Phantom 2 Vision
- Sony RX100II with Amped Wireless SR10000 Range Extender (600mW), or Vision FC200 with stock wifi repeater
- TP Link 9dBi outdoor antannae
- iFighter 1500mAh powerbank

Is it worth using a Wifi booster to get more power say between in the stock wifi repeater and the TP Link antannae? The powerbank has a usb port available for power. Any recommendation of a booster that can run of USB power (1.0A)?

i might be misunderstanding, but it sounds like you are talking about boosting your wifi distance.

If I am right, check out the forum. There is a software hack that someone has made that will increase the signal on your Phantom.

Yeah been keeping an eye on the boosting posts. Just looking for a usb powered wifi booster.

Hi, I have a question about your P2V and your Sony camera.

I´m trying to install in my P2V another camera rather than FC200, I would like to put in the air a Samsung NX2000 (with gimbal), this camera brings the possibility to send the video/photo via wifi to your samsung phone or tablet, also you have a full camera control. But I´m concern with the range, as long as I know wifi signal become weak with the distance and you have to boost it if you want a decent range.

Here comes the question

Can I use the P2V wifi repeater in order to boost the signal coming from the NX2000 and send it to my phone? despite of the DJI app. (I will use the Samsung App to control the camera)

Or how I can do this?

Thanks for your help

Best regards

DJIp2v said:
Can I use the P2V wifi repeater in order to boost the signal coming from the NX2000 and send it to my phone? despite of the DJI app. (I will use the Samsung App to control the camera)

No, need a set up similar to mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair