More newbie questions

Reaction score
On the compass re-cal. When should you do this? If I go to a park a 1/2 a mile away, across town (less than5 miles), to the next town 20 miles away do these require a compass re-cal or are we just talking about if I was to go on a 100+ mile road trip I should re-cal?

I have a friend that just got a Phantom but he only has Mac computers. I see the setup software has a username and sees my Phantoms S/N. Would there be an issue letting him use my laptop to set up his Phantom, is it simply reading the S/N of the craft attached? Should he get his own login or can he use mine?

Thanks

sundance2013 said:
On the compass re-cal. When should you do this? If I go to a park a 1/2 a mile away, across town (less than5 miles), to the next town 20 miles away do these require a compass re-cal or are we just talking about if I was to go on a 100+ mile road trip I should re-cal?

I have a friend that just got a Phantom but he only has Mac computers. I see the setup software has a username and sees my Phantoms S/N. Would there be an issue letting him use my laptop to set up his Phantom, is it simply reading the S/N of the craft attached? Should he get his own login or can he use mine?

Thanks

The manual says when changing time zones but since it takes < 30 seconds do it whenever you feel like doing it.

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.