more frosty flights

Reaction score
I am maxed out on elevation (I'm at the bottom of a canyon in deep shade). The winter sun briefly lit up this ridge after days of snow. It looked quite amazing and so I sent the P4 for a look. I bumped into the 500 meter mark and then flew along the ridge looking for photos. Here's a video (90 sec) of flying under the trees in Carson Valley.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pickett Peak pines in snow copy.jpg

Wow, that's awesome! These things sure are a good investment. No other way to get that kind of footage without owning an airplane or such.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Awesome scenery, good job with the video. We never see that in north Texas.
Thanks, I wouldn't mind some "Caribbean Blue" footage about now. 2017 will be a winter to remember. You don't know how right you are--the highways are hallways you'd need an extension ladder to climb out of. And that's if you can find a pull off. Even with snowshoes every step is an ordeal. Send in the drone! I noticed a news van up there--with a drone.

Yep Dave, just hit the watch in YouTube option.
Great way to see 'cold shots' from the comfort of the lounge chair. Keep up the good shots Dan.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Cheers , just wondered if that was a normal message on an iPhone or something amiss in my settings.

Dunno Dave, I received the same message on the MacBook Pro so you probably don't have to trade in the iPhone.

Reactions: Loz
Great job! I am looking forward to getting out more with my P3 and getting the video up for all to see!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31