More Colin news...

Perhaps their building is the third one, at the far left?

gunslinger said:
DronePeter said:
All speculations.

You guys are acting like a group old ladies.
All day nothing else to do than spreading rumors around.

If you don't know for sure what really happened...... Keep your mouth

If you don't like this thread, you're cordially invited not to ******* read it...

-slinger

yes, slinger, i agree. i hate it when people are just plain old critical and nasty when they can just "browse on."

DronePeter said:
All speculations.

Hey... Don't bother sending me a PM with the subject "*******" I deleted that before reading. Now I'm going to put you on my FOE list so I don't have to deal with whatever issues drive you to be such a douche...

Seeya !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

iDrone. said:
DronePeter said:
All speculations.

+1

Well said ! :lol:

A bunch of fishwives

Since I have your buddy on my FOE list, and you're soon to follow. I just thought I'd share this with the group.

He sent me a PM titled "*******" that I deleted before reading. I sent him a PM that was rejected because he doesn't accept PMs. Why wouldn't he accept a PM? Maybe because he's already been inundated with PMs from people who truly love his attitude and wish to express their adulation...

BTW, iDrone. You're obviously the third, or fourth? coming of Khaki... So... don't get comfy here.

Bye now...

-slinger

BTW that nemesis is "iDrone." with a period after it... Not to be confused with yours truly. Apparently my hithertofore & forever after illegitimate & unrelated namesake, who I understand has recently aliased himself thru digital gender-change as an irate 12-yr old prepubescent named Katydid (or something to that effect) currently full of unsated angst and wreaking havoc over in the GS thread.

Heavy sigh,
iDrone :roll:

iDrone said:
BTW that nemesis is "iDrone." with a period after it... Not to be confused with yours truly. Apparently my hithertofore & forever after illegitimate & unrelated namesake, who I understand has recently aliased himself thru digital gender-change as an irate 12-yr old prepubescent named Katydid (or something to that effect) currently full of unsated angst and wreaking havoc over in the GS thread.

Heavy sigh,
iDrone :roll:

OH YEAH!!!! Not THIS iDrone... (I should have spelled that out !!!) :oops: :oops: :oops:

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl