Montana Instagram - P3/P4 Videos

Reaction score
Collection of of my Instagram aerial videos. I've also been uploading them to YouTube as you can see but the 15 second format is meant for Instagram. Quite fun actually having a 15 second time limit, you really have to parse your footage and get those edits perfect!

Jake Stewart (@jakestewart406) • Instagram photos and videos

Let me know what you think! I'll be updating this thread as I release new ones, so stay tuned. I'll also update the OP with the newest additions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rheave

A short 15 second Instagram video for my larger YouTube video of the same place. I'm really liking these short videos on Instagram and think this one turned out especially well! The short format is something I really enjoy editing. Let me know what you think!

Beautiful, worth following on instagram.
Thanks, Fastsmiles!

Got another one. I've been getting lots of great footage lately with the P4, which has lead me to cranking these out, and I like this new one a lot. Woke up the morning I flew this to see an awesome layer of clouds hugging the top of the mountain and had to get up there. Was the first opportunity I've had to fly near the clouds with the Phantom 4 and with the fresh fallen snow that night it created some amazing scenes. I'm hoping to work this footage into a longer video in the near future as some of it is amazing! Only thing I wish I could have done with this shoot, and wasn't able to, was getting up into the clouds rather than just near them; they and the top of the higher summit were over the height limit from where I took off so couldn't make it.

Let me know what you guys think. Any suggestions at all, any comments, are welcome! Trying to get better and better at producing these. This is me pretty much working on my showreel that I'll end up putting together in something more formal (and longer) at the end of the year.

Spring Sunset Timelapse

The Bridger Mountains

Montana Winter Sunset

Any suggestions, comments, or criticisms are very welcome as always. I love to hear what you guys think (good or bad)!

They are all very good .You are right about the 15 seconds maybe 20 should be the cut off for all posted videos .You would really have to think about what you cut/keep.I really like the snow with the sun set .I worked on a ranch near Winifred Mt many years ago I was only there in summer /fall It was just as hot as it gets here in summer(Australia) It was hard to imagine it like your video I loved my time there

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20