Montana Homesteads

Very nice video. Being a video guy, I appreciate a clip well done. Smooth transitions really makes a good video and not making the viewer get motion sickness is a big plus. The Tarot does a nice job too. Was everything shot at normal speed or did you slow motion? Also, any stabilization applied post process? Thank You.

PS: Looks like a great place to hang out or retire..!

I really like the way you fly around objects but keep the camera on them. I'm never able to do this and keep it smooth or steady.

fleckster said:
Very nice video. Being a video guy, I appreciate a clip well done. Smooth transitions really makes a good video and not making the viewer get motion sickness is a big plus. The Tarot does a nice job too. Was everything shot at normal speed or did you slow motion? Also, any stabilization applied post process? Thank You.

PS: Looks like a great place to hang out or retire..!

Thanks for the compliment. Everything was done at normal speed and no stabilization was applied.

hurseyc said:
I really like the way you fly around objects but keep the camera on them. I'm never able to do this and keep it smooth or steady.

Thanks. It's all about my Futaba T8J. I set it to yaw at 30% the normal rate. Helps me turn much smoother. I also set yaw and pitch 50% normal rate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.