Monoprice Case?

Be sure & check the sizes of them both. That is much smaller than my Tradecraft (Seahorse).
PS - did you see Monoprice sells Phantoms now? They have come a long was since I first used them many years ago for TV mounts.

I noticed a lot of people here have the Pelican 1510 and those dimensions are 19.75 x 11 x 8. This case is wider by 5 inches so it should be ok size-wise. Just wasn't sure about the durability. I haven't had any issues with other items from them, so I think it should be alright. Just picked up the 1600 pelican and it's HUGE (and costs almost 3 times as much). If this case is decent, I might try to sell the pelican.....

I haven't tried this case, but I've bought a lot of products from Monoprice. I'm always impressed by the quality.

I haven't tried this case, but I've bought a lot of products from Monoprice. I'm always impressed by the quality.
I agree - Monoprice has always provided excellent quality at very good prices. Even so, I'd check that the inside height is adequate for the Phantom - it's just under 8 inches, so there'd be very little space for padding.

I have ordered lots of stuff from Monoprice. All good quality. If you look past the headline, the internal height is 7.32 inches. I don't think thats going to fit.

I am in the hunt for a hard case. I have a nice backpack, so I don't want to spend a bunch of money. Someone on another forum posted this case marked down because its a P2V+ case. He had 2 P3s and 2 cases. Posted pics, all fit good.
DJI Phantom 2 & Vision + Tough Case With Wheels **On Sale**

[QUOTE="If you look past the headline, the internal height is 7.32 inches. I don't think thats going to fit.[/QUOTE]

Good catch!! bummer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.