Monitor tilting opposite camera tilting

Reaction score
I've searched this forum but came up empty for this. Thought it would be a common problem.

I know many/most probably do not operate the camera tilt by tilting their screen, but I do sometimes find it convenient to film this way while I await the 7th channel firmware update allowing me to add a tilt lever underneath controller. I use an iPad2 on a controller mount for my monitor, which worked fine with my previous P2V+. But now with a different P2V+, using the same iPad2 in the same mount position and orientation causes the camera on the new P2V+ to tilt in the opposite direction. If I tilt the monitor downward, the camera tilts upward - and vice versa. Is there a setting anywhere in the assist software that controls this? I've send an email to DJI support asking the same question and they have requested that I provide them a video of the situation. Come on, Really???

I know this is pretty stupid because all I have to do is flip the iPad, but (without getting into it) that means I will have to change something with my mount. Not a big deal, but I'm just curious if anything in the assistant software controls how the camera tilt reacts to the monitor tilt. Nothing was changed in the iPad.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20