Monitor interference

Reaction score
I have interference on my monitor after 30 ft. I have the stick antennas that came with the BOSCAM monitor and the same antenna on my transmitter if I change to cloverleaf antennas do you think it will make a difference ?
Should I put a cloverleaf on the TX and two on the monitor ?
Thanks for your help
Joe

Probably have Boscam monitor on wrong channel/frequency. Don't use "Search". Much better to input manually. Is the transmitter a Boscam? TS832 possibly?

I got the Boscam setup at it was crap at best. I replaced the antennas which were a huge help but I still got a lot of interference. I read on this forum if you change your TX channel to 34 (supposedly the strongest channel?!) and set your diversity channel to C-4 - I tried this and it made a HUGE difference!!! I can fly as far as my nerves can take me

-h

So far 32 On TX and C-2 on RX works best for me. I guess it depends on your area's interference. But I'm still new to this awesome hobby.

Thanks for the replies, I am assuming that when you say the diversity Chanel C-2 you mean on the TX from the P 2 ?
Thanks

No. His reference to diversity is on the monitor. It should be in diversity mode- using both antennas and using which ever is receiving best. On the monitor pushing the group button will change between A-B-C-D. Pushing channel button will give 1 through 8.

Thanks Damon but he also said to change your transmitter to ch 34 ? How can you change the DJI transmitter ?

Thanks for your help

Props off. Turn on the remote control transmitter. Turn on monitor. Make sure ts832 transmitter antenna is on before powering up phantom. Look at ts832 the digital readout will show your group/freq number then second digit will be channel number.

On a side note if you have powered up phantom without an antenna on the ts832, it most likely is ruined.

His reference is to the transmitter is the ts832 on Phantom. Not the radio controller in your hands. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj