Monitor for FPV recommendations

Iceman said:
Few pics of my new black pearl 7" dual diversity monitor & mount from ravecreative fitted looks great fits perfect highly recommend great piece of kit see pics below

e9e6ymu9.jpg

Iceman you have the same monitor that I have ordered. I am glad to hear you think its worth it. Question please regarding the antenna. I have so far only ordered the one on the left but I saw the one on the right of your pic on their website. Can you explain to me the advantage it offers. I am a noob to FPV on the P2.

Shrimpy

Shrimpfarmer said:
Iceman said:
Few pics of my new black pearl 7" dual diversity monitor & mount from ravecreative fitted looks great fits perfect highly recommend great piece of kit see pics below

e9e6ymu9.jpg

Iceman you have the same monitor that I have ordered. I am glad to hear you think its worth it. Question please regarding the antenna. I have so far only ordered the one on the left but I saw the one on the right of your pic on their website. Can you explain to me the advantage it offers. I am a noob to FPV on the P2.

Shrimpy
The patch antenna give longer distance when pointed towards the phantom give best signal directions for both worlds

Ready Made RC has a really great FPV monitor, they have different sizes large or small depending whether you want monitor for ground station or to use with your transmitter. There is another set up which I have not tried yet but plan on,,, I saw it in use at Maniacs Hobby Store and the receiver and antenna were built into the FPV monitor using 5.8 frequency. The image was awesome and it fit perfectly on the DJI transmitter. The system is also wireless. When you call over there you can ask for planes then ask for Robbi he is very knowledgeable on all of the newest and latest technologies.

I just purchased Lilliput 664/O IPS HD monitor. Should be delivered today. It has HDMI in and out, and composite and component inputs. Waiting for UPS today.

Ghostmaster - based on your reviews I picked up both the boscam and the flyweight. Interested in the comparison and having both monitors. Have a bunch of different antennas to try out on them..

Does the Black Pearl work with the Fatshark TX ?

Rave creative - I am looking at the lilliput monitor. Did you set it up yet? Does it work the dji transmitters or just the immersion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have the lilliput up and running.

1) looks like it works with both avl and immersion but can some one confirm. What are the differences between them and is one of them better?

2) rave creative does your famous mount work with this monitor?

3)

castlemaster said:
Those 3D printed mounts are superb, got mine yesterday and using exactly same monitor (black pearl) as you too, great monitor. Out of interest, what case are you using?

How long did it take you to receive your 3d printed mount? I am in the U.S., I have not received the mount yet. It was shipped March 3rd and today is March 16th. I have contacted Rave Creative.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik