Monitor displays inacurate readings.

Reaction score
To go along with the Compass issue my direction headings are off. With P2 facing me the centering indicator on my Boscam 5802 is like 90 degrees off?

Hey there..keep calibrating until it works out..sometimes it takes me several times and I have to restart my galaxy S5 or exit the dji app then reload it..make sure the compass points the same direction as you are and that the mini compass is pointing north..to see the mini compass activate your radar. .happy flying turbodronepilot. .use info at ur own risk..haha

Dronepup said:
To go along with the Compass issue my direction headings are off. With P2 facing me the centering indicator on my Boscam 5802 is like 90 degrees off?
By chance have you taken the top shell off? If so check your shell to see if it was put on 90 degrees out of original. I have read this can be bad, but then again others have said it does not matter because it is just GPS x y coordinates.

I think it matters, otherwise why would DJI design the GPS to mount in the top shell just one way based on hole pattern?

Also check your IMU orientation in the Phantom Assistant in case that got accidently changed.

Attachments

• CaptureIMUOrientation.PNG
    CaptureIMUOrientation.PNG
    74.7 KB · Views: 312

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4