Modifications

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I ordered a lot of accessories for my p4 and this is the final product. The carbon fiber props are self tightening and the decals are of course simply cosmetic. The black lenses cover doubles as a gimbal guard. The sunshade is self explanatory.

My question is: have I ruined this at all? Is there anything I should know about self tightening props?
216b464e7d13f1525495e1446cd00f24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That's pretty, and I hope your are thrilled with it. I just bout a P4 and have not flown it. Do you like yours? Any signal problems?
Terry

What's different about the 'self tightening' props? If the inside of the hub is exactly the same as the standard DJI props, you shouldn't have any problems.

What's different about the 'self tightening' props? If the inside of the hub is exactly the same as the standard DJI props, you shouldn't have any problems.

The inside props are not the same. The are self tightening as opposed to quick release

That's pretty, and I hope your are thrilled with it. I just bout a P4 and have not flown it. Do you like yours? Any signal problems?
Terry

Interesting you mention signal. If you live near a lot of houses with cell towers near by like me- then yes. Wide open places should have no problem.

I bought self tightening carbon fiber props for my PS4 Pro and the second flight one spun off and The drone crashed from 70 feet I don't recommend them

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj