Modifications and consolidating flight history info needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Morning all does anyone know anything about this,,,,I have dodgy flight data,,incorrect numbers and dates

Hey big guy, you might want to post up those screen shots you posted in another thread to visually explain your issue. I would love to know the answer to your problem as I can't for life of me figure out how you have so many conflicting records.

Hey big guy, you might want to post up those screen shots you posted in another thread to visually explain your issue. I would love to know the answer to your problem as I can't for life of me figure out how you have so many conflicting records.
HI I almost think just grin and handle it:)Yeh pretty strange,just went for fly ,,seem to be going good just that issue,,,,,was good flight,,best for a while,,,at least I can fly it,,,,:rolleyes: Yeh I was bit unsure if I should post that this morning :)just looked at today's flight and date wrong aswell,,,

Also very good point I didn't put pictures up,,forgot,,,,maybe I should start maybe not,,,,very sorry to all posting a post with no info,,,stupid moment:confused:

HI I almost think just grin and handle it:)Yeh pretty strange,just went for fly ,,seem to be going good just that issue,,,,,was good flight,,best for a while,,,at least I can fly it,,,,:rolleyes: Yeh I was bit unsure if I should post that this morning :)just looked at today's flight and date wrong aswell,,,
I'm guessing the date stamp is either from when your drone was registered or the date and time of the device you have the app on. Kinda weird.

I was out flying or about to fly it was rather windy and my p4 just took off and began to move and the csc didnt work because i needed to autoroze the info where it asks you on the app "do you accept the terms to fly here or wjatever and the drone hit a wall and battery ejected thak god but it was really weird please help me under stand WTF happend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers