Model number of vision + receiver?

Reaction score
Does anyone know the model number of vision + receiver? Im trying to order a spare but it seems there are a few different ones.

RE 700. Don't get a RE 500. That's the wifi extender you want I'm guessing ;)

smaugnaut said:
Does anyone know the model number of vision + receiver? Im trying to order a spare but it seems there are a few different ones.

Actually the 5.8 ghz receiver inside the phantom v2+ itself. I actually called UAVdirect.com who were very nice and helped me get the number. It is part #16 and the sku is PV636217469. 29.00 bucks. For some reason, in my mind, i believe it will be easier to do the 5.8 ghz antenna mod with the spare rather than the original. This way if i screw it up which there is 50/50 chance i will i can just put the stock one back in.

Thanks for your help though because i may need another wifi extender in the future.

I purchased one some time ago for my antenna mod project. Ordered mine from Helipal for $29. You will be bummed because the antenna are already attached with the dreaded black cement, but it will be easier and less stressful to work on removing it out of the bird knowing the original is safe.

Dirty Bird said:
I purchased one some time ago for my antenna mod project. Ordered mine from Helipal for $29. You will be bummed because the antenna are already attached with the dreaded black cement, but it will be easier and less stressful to work on removing it out of the bird knowing the original is safe.

You are correct. I was counting on the antenna not being attached. Oh well guess its time to bust out the excato and magnifying glasses but without the stress! :). I mean for 29$ its cheap by DJI standards. This was a no brainer for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub