Mode 1 vs Mode 2??

Reaction score
So why on the RC program under "stick mode" are there two options? Please explain

Mode 2 is standard now days. Throttle on left stick and pitch/roll on right stick.

Mode 1 is the opposite. Some say mode 1 is the old way, others say it has European origins.

Some countries have the steering wheel on the left, some have it on the right. I have noticed that those countries with the steering wheel on the right tend to lean toward mode 1 while the steering wheel on the left lean toward mode 2, YMMV

Michigan_PI said:
Some countries have the steering wheel on the left, some have it on the right. I have noticed that those countries with the steering wheel on the right tend to lean toward mode 1 while the steering wheel on the left lean toward mode 2, YMMV

:lol: Seriously.......Bahahahaaaa!

@Michigan_PI Hadn't seen YMMV before. I found this definition and found it quite funny.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415075870976.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415075870976.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 520
Michigan_PI said:
:lol: Exactly! That's why I change modes if boating rather than driving.
Unless I am corrected from the back seat. (They're always right) ;)

Idbird said:
Michigan_PI said:
:lol: Exactly! That's why I change modes if boating rather than driving.
Unless I am corrected from the back seat. (They're always right) ;)

Oh absolutely, if launching from a boat, make sure you switch to mode 1!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj