Modded P3 battery FS - $130 shipped

Reaction score
Modded DJI Original battery for sale, $130 shipped. 11 charges, taken well care of.

zP7Rg1a.jpg

imd12Pe.jpg

1gTgrgU.png

Last edited:
Is this for the p3p? I'm looking to double batt mod it, so what else do I need to get if I buy this?

Yes this is for the p3p. You would also need external batteries and battery trays to hold the . I have a set of battery trays I just got from maxx uav I'm not gonna use I'd let go for $20 shipped, and I have an external horizon 5200 itc split battery I'd let go for $70 shipped. That would be a complete setup and you would be flying. You would need a charger for the external battery though.

Yes this is for the p3p. You would also need external batteries and battery trays to hold the . I have a set of battery trays I just got from maxx uav I'm not gonna use I'd let go for $20 shipped, and I have an external horizon 5200 itc split battery I'd let go for $70 shipped. That would be a complete setup and you would be flying. You would need a charger for the external battery though.
Can you please send me pics

Pics below. Nothing is wrong with them, i am just not using them at all and could use the $. battery has been charged about 10 times.

wUezIz4.jpg

QSK4f3q.jpg

cs0Dlnv.jpg

Thanks... What's the total flight time with this mod?
the longest flight time i got was 29minutes 30 seconds down to 10%. it varies on conditions. I'm up in Oregon and the air seems to be thinner or something, my flight times are not as long as the guys in Texas or Florida.

I'm gonna hold it for tml4191 for a bit, if he doesn't want I'll Post back. Sent on back tml4191

Are you willing to post to Oz? What are the 2 x 2300s like time wise?
Apoligies, Ozziebattler i have not gone to the post to check what the cost is. I'll box one up tonight and will make it over there tomorrow, sorry i totally forgot.

Right.. but does it come with the side batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no, just the main battery. If you are interested, I'd entertain adding the Horizon 5200 split battery for $50 more (I dont fly that one anymore). Or, make me an offer. I'm trying to just clear out some parts I dont use :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl