Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information

Mock Real Estate Demo

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by NOMADIXaerial, Jan 12, 2015.

  1. NOMADIXaerial

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2014
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    1
  2. gordhunt

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2014
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    1
    By the time ya got to the house I forgot why I was watching remember why you are making the video it's not to show the scenery it ls to show the house first and foremost
     
  3. bayareadrone

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2015
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    i agree way to much of the landscapes. Really focus on the house and explain info about it also in the video. Good shots other then that
     
  4. Garth123

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2015
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    USA
    Really good shots.
     
  5. badbrad97

    Joined:
    May 2, 2014
    Messages:
    193
    Likes Received:
    1
    2 minute max. Most people have about a 1 minute attention span on Real Estate videos. 80% should be of the house itself and then the other 20% could be of the view from the house and surrounding areas. Use fast motion when moving around the landscape. Example. Start close on the house and fly backwards facing house until you are about 200 feet out. The whole clip should be about 3 seconds.
     
  6. tracsoft

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2015
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Still not sure what the house looks like. Beautiful video but it is not real estate footage.
     
  7. SteveMann

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1,977
    Likes Received:
    653
    Location:
    Westford, MA
    I agree - I didn't see the house until 2 minutes into the video. In real estate, start with the property then show the view.
     
  8. NOMADIXaerial

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2014
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    1
    ok yes should have never had real estate demo on this.. this was video shot for a friends house that is not even for sale

    thanks for views and comments