Mock Real Estate Demo

By the time ya got to the house I forgot why I was watching remember why you are making the video it's not to show the scenery it ls to show the house first and foremost

i agree way to much of the landscapes. Really focus on the house and explain info about it also in the video. Good shots other then that

2 minute max. Most people have about a 1 minute attention span on Real Estate videos. 80% should be of the house itself and then the other 20% could be of the view from the house and surrounding areas. Use fast motion when moving around the landscape. Example. Start close on the house and fly backwards facing house until you are about 200 feet out. The whole clip should be about 3 seconds.

Still not sure what the house looks like. Beautiful video but it is not real estate footage.

I agree - I didn't see the house until 2 minutes into the video. In real estate, start with the property then show the view.

ok yes should have never had real estate demo on this.. this was video shot for a friends house that is not even for sale

thanks for views and comments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.