Mobile Hangar and Charging Station (V2)

2nd group, completed (2 of 2)...

IMG_6142.JPG IMG_6143.JPG IMG_6144.JPG IMG_6145.JPG IMG_6146.JPG IMG_6147.JPG

****, J Dawg, I know you're retired but you got way too much time on your hands.(it looks like it keeps your mind moving though)
That's pretty dope!
Does it come with backpack straps and a 12 V car battery[emoji41]

Does it come with backpack straps and a 12 V car battery[emoji41]

Dirty,

Yeah, too much time! I got that Ford C-Max (Hybrid) a year and a half ago. Engine comes on only when it needs to. I can leave it on all day (seriously) and continually charge everything. The engine will pop on for 5-10 minutes every hour or so when I'm sitting somewhere flying. It is the perfect flying car. When I'm done for the day, takes 3 minutes to move the whole thing into the house/motel/anywhere.

Jerry

Reactions: dirtybum
A couple of minor mods to the project. Minor but significant for overall performance. I found some wire mesh baskets from Rubbermaid to replace the plastic ones. Much sturdier. I also swapped the DJI charging hub for the BTG Rapid Charger ( Amazon.com: BTG 4 in 1 4-channel Rapid Battery Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced Battery and Remote Controller Transmitter: Toys & Games ) This charger will charge 3 batteries and the RC all at the same time. The DJI hub charges 4 batteries but only one at a time. I usually land with about 30% battery left, so this charger will completely charge 3 batteries in about an hour.

Jerry

MCS-Wire Racks.JPG
MCS-Multi-Battery Charger.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik