Mobile camera display??

Reaction score
I am new to my phantom vision 2 and having to read the manual when I'm stuck but today I noticed a symbol of what looks to be the wi fi box to the top right on my dji app on the camera section. Can anyone help with this? I thought it may be the wifi low battery but charged everything up and it's still there.

During my last flight I did notice the camera / wifi was extremely poor.

it sounds as if you've updated the app to the latest version. Is this on an android or iOS device? The icon you reference is the battery condition for the Wi-Fi range extender. It's mainly designed to work with the P2V+. I'm unsure whether it will work properly with a P2V that is not running the latest version of firmware.

hope this helps

Bmews

Yes I did notice the app had updated. It's on my mobile (android). The symbol is blue so if it was to work it may be blue to show battery is okay. However, it then wouldn't explain the camera / app not responding correctly.

Thanks
Bmews

no worries. Some folk report seeing a %age measurement next to the symbol. I've not updated the P2V (because of all the restrictions now put in place during the firmware upgrade), but had updated the app. Noted that I had to reduce framerate on the app itself as video breakup was more pronounced. Subsequently downgraded the app back to 1.0.38.

Not sure whether the range extender icon changes colour as the battery is used but i'm sure others will advise accordingly.

Hope this helps

Bmews

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4