Mississippi Legislature wants to stop hobby aerial photograp

Re: Mississippi Legislature wants to stop hobby aerial photo

BigW25 said:
This write up of it blows my mind
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news ... /22021615/

Statements like the quote below are exactly what cause the less informed populous to freak out.
Drones, which have been used by the United States in attacks abroad against terrorists, are sold by major retailers, including Walmart and Best Buy.
Journalism of the highest order.
It reads like Walmart has a war surplus offensive weapons department.

Attachments

• morgan.jpg
    morgan.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 419

Khudson7 said:
Here is the voice of reason...Ken Morgan, himself. Sure is hard to argue with his logic...right?

(click on this, to hear him in person, talking about drones)
http://www.newsms.fm/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ken-morgan-1-19-15.mp3

I grew up in Mississippi. This is embarrassing on more than one level to me. I can't find ANY logic in these comments.

terrylowe said:
This copied and pasted from our local online paper today:
"With the popularity of the devices, they could be misused," Morgan said. "We need some regulations in place."quote]

Are they planning to ban guns too? I mean, with the popularity of those devices it seems they could be misused and need some regulations in place. ;)

terrylowe said:
This copied and pasted from our local online paper today:

A House bill filed by state Rep. Ken Morgan, R-Morgantown, called the "Drone Prohibition Act," would make it unlawful for anyone to capture an image using a drone unless it's tied to a university, law enforcement, military, government emergency agencies, Federal Aviation Administration, satellite mapping, utility mapping or licensed real estate brokers.

Representative Morgan omitted the press. There's a possible First Amendment issue here.

Ludicrous! You'll probably get a free hand gun just for showing up to vote on this! :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj