Missing wifi and camera

Reaction score
Missing wifi and camera on phantom 2 vision plus some one took it off and I purchased it, phantom flys great and I put a gimbal and go pro on it takes great pics, my question is there a good setup to do fpv and get good wifi, I am assuming the missing wifi has nothing to do with range control of bird as I fly pretty far but always in line of sight. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

The Wi-Fi module is inside of the Phantom, so it's not really missing. You're just not using it. The range is not affected since the remote controller does not use Wi-Fi.

For FPV, here are your best two options:

1) OEM DJI camera
2)
GoPro Camera and the Quickrelease

Last edited:
No they took out wifi module so should I get another Oem Dji one? Can get one for 169 plus shipping, thanks for reply new to this and my wife bought me a fc40 for Christmas took me till July to get it out and fly so worried about fly away, also I see some people have a cable to hook GoPro to something on gimbal I think again thanks

Last edited:
Yea the vision plus I picked up is in great shape other than they stripped the camera, gimbal and wifi module from inside other than that it flys great

So I should pick up wifi module, can I hook GoPro to it or the main board to get fpv

can I hook GoPro to it or the main board to get fpv
I'm not aware of a method to do that. Perhaps someone else will chime in if they know.

So I still need wifi transmitter for inside of phantom as this one had it taken out?

Or will the h33d gimbal and cables plus go pro give me Fpv without wifi transmitter from inside phantom as mine was taken out?

You will need the wifi module.

Ok so got new wifi module, no gimbal yet can I hook up wifi module to get telemetry?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20