Missing footage.

Reaction score
Has anybody ever experienced footage missing, though you know it was recording the whole time?

Has anybody ever experienced footage missing, though you know it was recording the whole time?
Did you shut the power down while it was still recording ?

You know what, I may have. Our batteries aren't wanting to turn off the standard way so we had to pull it. I feel like I stopped recording but didn't power the go pro down before pulling it. What precaution could I take to make sure it never happens again. Power the go pro down completely before powering down the phantom?

You know what, I may have. Our batteries aren't wanting to turn off the standard way so we had to pull it. I feel like I stopped recording but didn't power the go pro down before pulling it. What precaution could I take to make sure it never happens again. Power the go pro down completely before powering down the phantom?
Now ya talking about something different Bo...I was taking you had a Vision being you asked here . Don't know about go pro's but with the FC200 if you cut power you will lose what you have if still recording .
Sorry but maybe someone with what you have will chime in .
On mine if that happens I just power the bird back up and make sure recording is off and it will fix my clip but just not sure with yours .

Maybe @Airborne will know. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20