Missing flight records

Reaction score
Hi all I posted this in the help section yesterday and have had no replies? Maybe one of you guys can help.

I have just switched on my trusty iPad mini and gone into flight records and all but the last 3 are missing (approx 125) I have regularly saved to the cloud but it won't sync and I can't find a link from logging into the dji website to get to the cloud backup?
Any ideas
Thanks in advance

I just got my P3P and I have no flight records. I would like some help with this as well.

Hi all I posted this in the help section yesterday and have had no replies? Maybe one of you guys can help.

I have just switched on my trusty iPad mini and gone into flight records and all but the last 3 are missing (approx 125) I have regularly saved to the cloud but it won't sync and I can't find a link from logging into the dji website to get to the cloud backup?
Any ideas
Thanks in advance

I always use a dedicated iPad for flights and mine disappear all the time as well. I get up to about 30 flights and the next time I log on it might only show 1or 2 flights in my history. I fly at least once everyday and twice on most.

I searched online for help and didn't find anything useful on this issue.

I regularly sync to the cloud and thought that DJI saved the information to the cloud so I could get it back at any time?

I figured my issue out. I had to turn off the send data via cell since I'm using wifi only. All is well now.

Result, downloaded the go app on my old ipad2 and it synced all the old flight logs weird hey!!
Might try a flight with it to see how bad the lag is?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers