Missing flight records

Reaction score
So ive done a few flights in April and my Ipad showed them in the flight log screen.

I have another IPad which i havent used for a while and it only showed flights upto the end of march, so I hit the synchronise button but it still ony showed flights upto the end of march.

So on the ipad that was correct I deleted all local flight records and resynched it to DJI and now that ipad only shows flight records upto the end of March.

SO in essence ive lost all my flights done in April, bit of a booger as I did a long distance flight and wanted to get the CSV file to add to a Dashware Project.

Any ideas why DJI servers would just dump my flight logs, am i alone in this issue.? Can i get my logs from DJI direct ?

As ive done a refresh then the logs on the IPAD only show upto the end of march (viewed using Ifunbox) so can i use the DAT files to get the information or are they a different thing ?

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that makes no difference.

So ive done a few flights in April and my Ipad showed them in the flight log screen.

I have another IPad which i havent used for a while and it only showed flights upto the end of march, so I hit the synchronise button but it still ony showed flights upto the end of march.

So on the ipad that was correct I deleted all local flight records and resynched it to DJI and now that ipad only shows flight records upto the end of March.

SO in essence ive lost all my flights done in April, bit of a booger as I did a long distance flight and wanted to get the CSV file to add to a Dashware Project.

Any ideas why DJI servers would just dump my flight logs, am i alone in this issue.? Can i get my logs from DJI direct ?

As ive done a refresh then the logs on the IPAD only show upto the end of march (viewed using Ifunbox) so can i use the DAT files to get the information or are they a different thing ?

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that makes no difference.
Had you sync'd your flights since the end of March? If you had not sync'd the April flights, then it sounds like you experienced what I would expect to see. If you had sync'd your April flights, then I agree it sounds unusual.

Not sure, the flights for April were showing on my iPad until I hit the synch button. Then it just removed the April flights. I would have thought that the April flights would have synched to the DJI servers.
I've got my old android tablet out and installed DJI go on it but again it just shows flights until the end of March so I'm assuming that the Dji servers don't have my records.

I'm going out later and will see what happens.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl