Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Missing Flight Record

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by scholls22, Aug 12, 2015.

1. scholls22

On Monday i flew and my phantom 3 pro was acting a little funny toward the end of the flight. It seemed as if it was drifting instead of hovering in one location. I didn't have any warnings prior to take off. I did a calibration since it was a new spot. I wanted to check the flight record after and that flight is missing. Any reason why the flight information wouldn't not have recorded?

2. bobmyers

The have been reports on the forum re missing flight records, but I don't think anyone has come up with a definite on the cause.

3. Alex_

Yep, I've had a couple not show up. Can't seem to figure out what the cause is. I now go to the home screen after every flight to see if it's there and it hasn't happened since.

4. ksavoie

Scholls..... Did you get your Flight Record to work? I lost all my flights and all new flights don't show up?

5. UgashikBob

One time failure where the flight record was intact but failed to increment the number of flights and total flight time. I wrote it off because it coincided with a new battery and its firmware update.

6. scholls22

It only happened for one flight. Every flight before and after have shown up every time.

7. ksavoie

OK my flight logs are not showing up on the DJI GO App, but I just found all the flight records txt files on my phone. I uploaded to the DJI Log Converter and every flight is there. Just now showing on the APP.