Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Missin screw!

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by OverheadAerial, Sep 6, 2014.

1. OverheadAerial

I went to replace my broken ribbon cable this evening and unscrewed the wrong screw. I unscrewed one of the small interior screws that holds the mainboard of the gimbal. When I realized that I was unscrewing the wrong one I dropped it. It's gone! The other three screws are secure and after I finished the ribbon replacement I reattached the GoPro. Even though I don't think it's a problem it bothers me that the screw is missing! Can anyone tell me how I can go about replacing it? Will I need to order it? Can I find one somewhere else? Thanks!

2. PhantomPhreak

I dropped a shell screw in thick carpet the other night. Got out a magnet, took about 20 mins raking through the carpet. Found 4 other screws before the catching P2 screw. You sure it gone?

3. OverheadAerial

Mine fell into the P2. I have looked in every crevice and turned it over 10 times and it will not come out. Short of taking my P2 apart, which I am not going to do, it's gone.