Mirroring my iPhone to my Mac

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to mirror an iPhone to an iPad or Mac while flying a Phantom 4. I know how to mirror my phone to my TV by using Apple TV, but don't want to carry my TV to the field.

Guys, I just downloaded an app to mirror my iPhone to my Mac called Airserver. I downloaded it on my Mac, turned on Airplay on my iPhone and it instantly saw my Mac Pro and made the connection. I'm using the trial version and just took my Phantom out for a quick flight using this app. It worked well until the Phantom started flying then I experienced freeze up on my Mac. I don't think this is going to work.

Guys, I just downloaded an app to mirror my iPhone to my Mac called Airserver. I downloaded it on my Mac, turned on Airplay on my iPhone and it instantly saw my Mac Pro and made the connection. I'm using the trial version and just took my Phantom out for a quick flight using this app. It worked well until the Phantom started flying then I experienced freeze up on my Mac. I don't think this is going to work.

Been using airserver for years at work. Never heard or seen that issue. I'd be hitting up their support.

Oh I haven't used it for my drone. We use it in work for demonstrations walking around an auditorium etc. I wouldn't expect it to interfere with the drone as the Apple wifi runs on 5.8ghz usually. But I've never had the mac or iPhone/iPad lock up as per your post.

Try reducing the video quality. It may not be able to handle streaming super high quality video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan