Miracle?

Reaction score
As I was struggling with apparently un-successful firmware update 1.10.90 procedure for my P3P due to "not detected" modules 1700 and 1701 (VPS system), after several days of trying all known by-the-book methods, hardware check-ups and ridiculously helpless DJI tech sup service - the miracle happen overnight without reasonable explanation. Last Aircraft Status report demanded firmware upgrade, the next day all seems to be Normal and About page shows all firmware/software up to date. Didn't attempt to perform test hovering yet, must do all ritual calibration first and pull my parka off the closet (-20C outside) ... Go figure ...

I think you connected your tablet to internet with RC and AC connected. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I think you connected your tablet to internet with RC and AC connected. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I've no idea what's happen ... The iPad Air 2 tablet is connected to Internet all the time via WiFi, isn't it? So how it's possible that the Go app Aircraft Status list demands firmware upgrade at goodbye and everything is OK next morning? Why this miracle didn't happen for days before since all I was doing until were repeated attempts to force the firmware to install with freshly formatted SD cards?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie