Minor loss of control

Reaction score
Hi All, my Second post! Bumping this into here because no-one seemed to be looking at the Phantom Help forum
Bought a second hand Phantom vision, needed a motor replacing which I've done. I've had a couple of good flights then I was flying on my local beach this morning when after about 5 mins while hovering ok she suddenly started yawing left, not fast, about 1 revolution in 10 seconds, I managed to land and shut down the motors, restarted them and it was the same so landed and powered off the phantom, powered on again and she was ok agaon for another 5 mins where it all started again. I saw this once before, but after that she flew through a whole battery with no issues. I've done the advanced cal in the assistant software and calibrated the compass on the beach before flying. Any ideas?
Thanks!!

Yes, took the transmitter apart, checked & updated thefirmware, tried the system in NAZA and Phantom mode, doing all the calibrations to sticks and internal sensors every time I change anything. This is the trouble with second hand I guess, for what I saved I may as well have bought a new one... I have a new ESC, maybe I'll try that next...

Well, just in case anyone is anywhere near as stupid as me I think I found the problem, turns out I turned on the accelerometer control mode in the dji vision app, ant the phone was overriding the controls from the transmitter! Duh! Hope my stupidity helps someone else in the future!!

Sean Davenport said:
Well, just in case anyone is anywhere near as stupid as me I think I found the problem, turns out I turned on the accelerometer control mode in the dji vision app, ant the phone was overriding the controls from the transmitter! Duh! Hope my stupidity helps someone else in the future!!
That shouldn't have any effect on the flight control of the phantom. That only controls the tilt of the camera.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Sean Davenport said:
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phantom_2_Vision-DJI_Vision_App_Usage
from the wiki:
Tap and Hold to switch on Accelerometer Sensor Mode to control camera pitch and rotation by moving your mobile device.

Tilt device forward to pitch camera downward and backward to pitch upward. Lean it left to rotate left () and right to rotate right (

I just hope I'm right and my problems are over!

Well just when I thought I knew everything! [ASTONISHED FACE]Lol!

I don't remember that last sentence. Must have read that part after beer number 4....

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers