minor gripe

Reaction score
When people post....would you please use periods, commas, etc . It would make your post so much easier to read. If this is something you can't handle...maybe you shouldn't be flying at all or asking for help. Not trying to be mean here but help us help you. I should not have to read your post 4 times to figure out what you are trying to say. You will get more and better answers if presented properly. Many I will not answer because of very poor grammar.

Yes. Bad grammar is almost as annoying as those people who can't be bothered to state their location in their profile, in my opinion.

Whoops, I just noticed your own location ... NOT.

Pacific Barbarian said:
Just a question, but why location?

First clue of possible native language differences. So called correct and proper english, may not be such in the writers' country or location.

Ok, cool, understand.

Since the name of the thread is minor gripe, there is something else I noticed on here, unlike other forums I am on.

Almost seems there is a general sense of hostility at times. Many rude people here that do not think twice to call names or just give unkind responses. There are many people here that are very helpful, but also people who treat newbies like dirt.

Just an observation.

Buk said:
Pacific Barbarian said:
Just a question, but why location?

First clue of possible native language differences. So called correct and proper english, may not be such in the writers' country or location.

I never suggested they use proper english. I am talking about a long paragraph that is one long sentence with no breaks. Not calling things what they actually are. "My controller won't work" what does that mean? The controller on the craft? The transmitter? "My quad wont fly...what's wrong"? and that's all you get. Use caps, periods, or at least spaces to indicate the beginning and end of a sentence. State what model you have. Many cross post here in the wrong section. Proof read your post before you submit it to see if it makes sense. We all make mistakes when we type. that's life. People leave words out that totally changes the idea of a sentence.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20