Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Minor cell voltage deviation

Discussion in 'Standard/4k Discussion' started by jttt777, Feb 21, 2016.

1. jttt777

I have noticed that cell #1 always has a minor cell voltage deviation. It is still in the green but seems almost always near 50 per min.... The others are near zero. Is this an issue I should raise to DJI. The battery is basically brand new, maybe 10 flights. I've never had a major deviation yet.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Thoughts?

2. Bob8619

3. msinger

Approved Vendor

jttt777, it's normal for the battery cells to vary slightly during the entire flight. The thing you want to watch out for is a high number of large variations (greater than 0.07V). If you upload your log here, you can see more information about the battery cells.

4. jttt777

Looks pretty normal there, was never above 0.07V

DJI Phantom 3 Log Viewer - Phantom Help

Hey one other question, it says GPS Atti, I assume that is the same as GPS? I was in the top most position on the switch, should have been using GPS not Atti. The name is confusing....

5. msinger

Approved Vendor

Yep. Looks good.

Do you recall if you were flying in ATTI mode at the time? Even though you were in the top position, your Phantom will still auto switch to ATTI if it is not able to use the GPS data and/or is not able to use the compass data.

6. Suntana

Msinger, how do I access my log file to upload into the link you provided? Just not sure how to save a log from healthy drones using an iPad.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

7. msinger

Approved Vendor

8. jttt777

I was definitely flying in P-GPS mode, not P-ATTI. I don't think this program you have might read the mode right. I tried to reply in DJI Go and it clearly shows P-GPS and my screen always showed P-GPS and never switched to ATTI mode while I was flying....

9. msinger

Approved Vendor

Others have noticed the odd modes too. I think it's just a bad translation of the flight log data. I'm going to do some detailed testing this week to see if I'm able to come up with a better translation.

10. Suntana

I know how to upload my logs into healthy drones, I thought you had provided a link to upload those logs to see even more information about your batteries.
    I must have misunderstood your post.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

11. msinger

Approved Vendor

I don't want you to upload to Healthy Drones. I was simply providing instructions to help you retrieve your TXT log so you can upload them to my log viewer (since you asked me how to do it). Perhaps I misunderstood your question?

12. Bartzonio

So if I full charge my both batteries, everything is ok in the app, all cells show the same level of juice, what could be the problem, that when I put load on the battery /not start engines, but take off/ all cell turn yellow even 100 % charge. Flight however no problem- regularly landing on 20% cancelling RTH. Please advise.

13. msinger

Approved Vendor

Please upload your flight log here and post a link back here.