Minimum height

Reaction score
Y know what I would like , a switch or app setting to set a minimum height after take off which with the currant software I suspect would not be possible.
It would be useful for flying over water where you could set it a couple of metres above the surface without worrying it could lose a little height, as I suspect you know the further it goes away from you it appears to lose height even though it isn't which can be an anxious affair over watermeven when you've done it a few times.

I take this would need to be a radar config like a plane has? or could there be in future ,a software that works with the compass like it sets the max height from where you took off?

Would be nice to do if possible, but I believe altitude is not real accurate even on full scale aircraft, certainly not within a few meters of accuracy. Often times I'll check my reading on the app and it will say 20ft when I'm about to hand-land the thing from the same place I took of from.

FlyingFox said:
Y know what I would like , a switch or app setting to set a minimum height after take off which with the currant software I suspect would not be possible.
It would be useful for flying over water where you could set it a couple of metres above the surface without worrying it could lose a little height, as I suspect you know the further it goes away from you it appears to lose height even though it isn't which can be an anxious affair over watermeven when you've done it a few times.

I take this would need to be a radar config like a plane has? or could there be in future ,a software that works with the compass like it sets the max height from where you took off?

This guy is working on a sense and avoid system: [youtube]cOrVgSUVJE4[/youtube]
http://youtu.be/cOrVgSUVJE4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers