Mini Review: BodyGuardz Anti-Glare Screen for iPad Mini 3

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass along my experience with the BodyGuardz anti-glare screen for the iPad Mini 2/3.

I have been using a Mini 3 along with a generic eBay sun shield for flying my P3P. The results were OK but not what I really wanted.

Based on others' feedback I purchased the BodyGuardz anti-glare screen protector. This item is not cheap at $59.95 but I decided to give it a try. My screen protector arrived from BG in less than a week If you look around you can find a coupon for some savings when you order.

The new packaging makes installation a complete non-event. I spent more time re-reading the installation directions than I did actually applying the screen protector itself. I had absolutely no bubbles at all.
Pro Tip: make sure your hands are completely clean before you start the application process.

Now, when used in conjunction with my sun shield my Mini 3 is now much easier to see and use when flying my P3.

I still plan on upgrading to the HDMI option and using a set of HeadPlay HD goggles, but short of that I'm pretty pleased with the BodyGuardz solution for flying in bright sunlight conditions.

:harry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik