Mini N1 OSD Module

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a cheap N1 OSD module for my Phantom 1.1.1 Instructions aren't very clear. Does anyone know what the blue/green wires are for? The only info I got is in a picture where it shows plugged in to F1/F2 ports. I'm currently using the F2 for gimbal pitch and I don't want to lose that capability.

Attachments

• FPV-Flight-Controller-MINI-N1-OSD-Module-for-DJI-NAZA-V1-V2-NAZA-Lite-GPS-free.jpg
    FPV-Flight-Controller-MINI-N1-OSD-Module-for-DJI-NAZA-V1-V2-NAZA-Lite-GPS-free.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3,898
I am not real good with these boards but should not hurt anything to try just F1. I am interested to find out how you made out with the setup. I was thinking on getting a different model but it was for my P2V but seems like only works on P2. I also have a P1 P330 but have not found one that would work unless it would have to be what you got. Let me know and sorry not really sure what to tell you as a factual information on the blue wire. Contact the seller might be a good idea.

I am not real good with these boards but should not hurt anything to try just F1. I am interested to find out how you made out with the setup. I was thinking on getting a different model but it was for my P2V but seems like only works on P2. I also have a P1 P330 but have not found one that would work unless it would have to be what you got. Let me know and sorry not really sure what to tell you as a factual information on the blue wire. Contact the seller might be a good idea.

The setup works great, The blue/green wires are supposed to be for horizon. Since I rather have gimbal pitch control. I left them unplugged.

I'm just about to install this OSD into my Phantom 1.1.1, I just wanted to make sure.. am I correct in thinking that the VTX is supplying power for the camera via the OSD? So with my Boscam TS352 VTX I would be connecting the video-in, 12v out and ground to the OSD but I would still power the VTX using the balance connector and power cable as I am currently?

Thanks!

I'm just about to install this OSD into my Phantom 1.1.1, I just wanted to make sure.. am I correct in thinking that the VTX is supplying power for the camera via the OSD? So with my Boscam TS352 VTX I would be connecting the video-in, 12v out and ground to the OSD but I would still power the VTX using the balance connector and power cable as I am currently?

Thanks!

Hi, honestly I'm not sure. I actually used this setup with a gopro so I didn't need to power the camera, but I believe you are correct as long as your camera works on 12V

I got it working :)

Mine is the version without the case and without the pitch/roll connections, but like you I use F2 for gimbal tilt anyway.

Next step is to design the custom OSD, very impressed so far!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4