Mini iOSD Connector Size

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the size and type of connector is on dji mini iOSD. This would be the one that connects the Video in and Out with 4 wires.

+1 for the answer to this one. My WAG is they are 1.00mm spmas2k servo connectors, but I don't have any on hand to verify and don't have the crimping tool to work with them even if I did :(

ElGuano said:
+1 for the answer to this one. My WAG is they are 1.00mm spmas2k servo connectors, but I don't have any on hand to verify and don't have the crimping tool to work with them even if I did :(

Do you have an example (link) of one of those? I have a 4-pin connector from the iOSD II that I think is the same, I can compare to see, I want to know where to find those as well.

OI Photography said:
ElGuano said:

Do you have an example (link) of one of those? I have a 4-pin connector from the iOSD II that I think is the same, I can compare to see, I want to know where to find those as well.
I think they are the same as "micro" or "nano" jst, but it's hard to tell from pictures. Unless you have the exact dimensions or pin differences sometimes you just need to see if it plugs in.

http://www.rc-connectors.com/index.php? ... x&cPath=74

ElGuano said:
OI Photography said:
ElGuano said:

I think they are the same as "micro" or "nano" jst, but it's hard to tell from pictures. Unless you have the exact dimensions or pin differences sometimes you just need to see if it plugs in.

http://www.rc-connectors.com/index.php? ... x&cPath=74

Good grief, yeah I can't tell just from the pics. Looks like it might be the same as the micro or nano jst, I guess I'll just have to order both and see lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj