Mini-HowTo-DJI Phantom 3 HDMI Upgrade Board

No firmware upgrade needed Blade?

Blade is part of the testing and support team. We have received three of the units for evaluation and wanted users to know that they will be available. We do not know the exact when or what the cost will be. As soon as we do, Blade will let you know.

Didn't know if that was genuine or not. Thanks for the observation! But, still, I'd like to know when they are going to be available. ;)
He did say to have some patience, that it would be soon, if Blade had a firm date he would share it, what he won't do is pull a date out of his hat to make people feel good. We will all find out at the same time, so no use asking a question he can't answer.

Not sure if is just me but half the pictures seem to be broken. Tried on both safari and chrome. Any ways good to see it and to know its coming thanks Blade.

I really would like my extra battery I ordered first.

They should be shipping now if you bought a p3 w extra battery

Not sure if is just me but half the pictures seem to be broken. Tried on both safari and chrome. Any ways good to see it and to know its coming thanks Blade.

All pictures coming through for me?

Didn't know if that was genuine or not. Thanks for the observation! But, still, I'd like to know when they are going to be available. ;)

Do you think the mods would allow me to put such information in my signature if it wasn't verified? Give some more credit to the mods on the site:)

It will be available shortly, I will not give a date since they always seem to be missed.

Must be the short between my chair and my keyboard then. Looks like they are there I can open them in a new tab but they just don't show up in the post. First 4 are missing then fifth one shows up then 6th is missing and keeps alternating from there.

Do we know if removing parts and replacing them will void our warranty as it has already been mentioned that even removing the top shell from the P3 will Void our warranty.

Will be a good mod if it leaves the warranty in place.

Do we know if removing parts and replacing them will void our warranty as it has already been mentioned that even removing the top shell from the P3 will Void our warranty.

Will be a good mod if it leaves the warranty in place.

I don't think DJI would release something that would void the warranty, would be an oxymoron

Yeah I agree that would be silly. Hopefully they bring something out for inside the bird so we can get away with removing the shell :p

Does this mean I can sit in my living room and fly, lol all on the big screen!
Q the popcorn!

shame you need the controller outside for signal. They should make something for that too!

Not just you, I only see a couple as well. Tried Chrome, Safari and IE.

better now?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl