Mini Cooper Dealership

Reaction score
My primary spot was too windy so I ended up going with the second choice. I've always liked how they put cars on the second floor, reminds me of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. This new dealership was recently completed and is in a nice setting. The background green with the building black and the multitude of car colors made for some nice shots. As always, feedback (good and bad) is always welcome. Enjoy!
Edit: the video has no point. Just trying to get a few really good shots. Looking for feedback such as which shots you liked least / most, how to make them better and input on the post processing (colors overdone?). Thank you!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7w_bSQ1558[/youtube]

You just did the same 2 shots over and over again sorry but not that great imo just being honest

So what shots would you add?
With a street, freeway and power wires on both sides of the street in front of the location, I was limited in what I could do. In addition, I've learned to "plan the shoot and shoot the plan". I knew these shots would work so I did them a bunch of times to get the best angles and lines. Yes, I could have done all kinds of shots but most would not be worthy of making the final cut.

Andrey320 said:
So what shots would you add?
With a street, freeway and power wires on both sides of the street in front of the location, I was limited in what I could do. In addition, I've learned to "plan the shoot and shoot the plan". I knew these shots would work so I did them a bunch of times to get the best angles and lines. Yes, I could have done all kinds of shots but most would not be worthy of making the final cut.

Doesn't sound like you enjoyed the feedback. To be truthful 2:18 for the same basic shots is boring. But not as boring as the flying over ones house for 13 or more minutes and think its great video.

Did you have any feedback from the dealer?

I'm not a pro by any means but I would think for just aerial what you have should either be shortened or mixed with non aerial video of some close ups of the cars or something else at the dealership.

If it was just Aerial I would shorten it maybe by half with just the best shots. There's only so much you can do with flying around a building.

You are all correct.
Sorry, I should have mentioned the goal of the video to get the feedback I'm looking for.

The footage will be offered to the dealership for free. I imagine them possibly picking a shot or two for use on their monitors or something.

So I guess I'm just looking for feedback on specific shots and video quality. There is no "point" to this video as a whole.

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm looking forward to more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub