Mindblown, i had no idea this could be done!

Reaction score
Just watched this video, totally mindblown! I had no idea you could increase the height of the control stick!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439578154.831083.jpg

Reactions: snowghost
You can also replace the stick tops with custom sticks.

Mind blowing eh?

I didn't read the manual :)

You'll get much better results if you first try to help yourself before asking future questions that make that [statement] obvious.

Knew it but haven't seen a need to try it... Does it REALLY make that much of a difference?

It more for ergonomics but the extra length does reduce sensitivity to motion a wee bit.

Knew it but haven't seen a need to try it... Does it REALLY make that much of a difference?
Yes! First thing I did! It helps in making movements smoother, more natural looking. The higher they are, the more they need to be moved, resulting in smoother videos that include movement.

This "newbie" discovery it on a video of you tube....

I did increase the up/down control for smoother control...:D:D

Yes! First thing I did! It helps in making movements smoother, more natural looking. The higher they are, the more they need to be moved, resulting in smoother videos that include movement.
Fine motor skills.. ;)

And I'm skilled with the bow-staff too. :rolleyes:

Pretty standard feature on most RC transmitters since I was a kid. Not all of them, but I'd say on the ones that cost more than ~$30. haha And I have also never found a use for it. I am considering buying those larger thumbs pads to go on top to try.

Even though I always DO read the manual, I did miss this one. Thanks!
I am still going over it slowly though....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj