Military aircraft near misses

Reaction score
I had a Huey Cobra fly right over my apartment yesterday evening. Definitely at 400 feet or lower. He did a tight, steep banked turn then rolled out. My buddy's son was outside with me. He said, "I could see his face". I have no idea where he came from or what he was doing. I've never seen a military helicopter fly like that around where I live, let alone a Cobra. I can't do anything about hitting some jackass flying that low.

This is the second time I've had to get my aircraft out of the sky like that. I had an F-15 fly UNDER my flight path about two months ago out at my buddy's farm. He was flying map of the earth. I'd say 100 feet above the trees. At about 700 m.p.h. Again, I was flying within regulations.

See that's the thing. I live east of Atlanta, right under where all the airliners make their turns for final approach into Hartsfield. About 15 miles outside the Perimeter if anyone is familiar with Atlanta. This was random as hell. Now as far as the F-15, that's out between Atlanta and Augusta. There isn't **** out there. That F-15 was going to Warner Robbins probably. You could hear him for 15 minutes after he flew by. That was badass. They use my buddy's parents house as a way point probably since it is big and white and easy to see when you're flying over green trees like they do.

image.jpeg
around atlanta has a ton of air traffic. sometimes it gets pretty busy.

here was my last visitor.

There was an airshow at PDK over the weekend. That would explain that jabroni in the Cobra. It wasn't a military heli anymore. ******* doesn't know the area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers