Milestone........ 1.5 Million Feet Flown

My latest..............................

o.jpg

How many batteries did you use to get the 330 flights? Are you seeing the degradation predicted by others? Some say the batteries will start croaking at 50-75 cycles.

How many batteries did you use to get the 330 flights? Are you seeing the degradation predicted by others? Some say the batteries will start croaking at 50-75 cycles.
First battery I used for a month! 42 cycles, still says 100% life. Others range from 13-21 charge cycles, all still 100% life, except one. It has 15 cycles and is down to 95% life. Looks to be a bad one, will have to keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Jeff48920
First battery I used for a month! 42 cycles, still says 100% life. Others range from 13-21 charge cycles, all still 100% life, except one. It has 15 cycles and is down to 95% life. Looks to be a bad one, will have to keep an eye on it.
Awesome record Snerd! Yea on the batteries, when my P2 smart battery (#3 out of 4) got to 90% life, it would decide to land the phantom at about 50% charge.

Awesome record Snerd! Yea on the batteries, when my P2 smart battery (#3 out of 4) got to 90% life, it would decide to land the phantom at about 50% charge.
Do you remember how many cycles it took to get to 90%? At 15 on the one, it seems really low. Could be just a factory dud.

Do you remember how many cycles it took to get to 90%? At 15 on the one, it seems really low. Could be just a factory dud.
Yes. They make duds.:eek:
39 charges on that one. Three others still show 100% over 50 charges. Not sure what the real cycle life is, but good to check battery life as this can certainly vary.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl