Mike Mas "Triple R/C Helicopter Flight" DJI Phantom

Reaction score
triple.jpg
This video is a flight demonstration by Mike Mas flying three Phantom helicopters at one time. The thought came when I needed two angles on one event and flew two Phantoms with Go-Pros to get the shot and thought trying three Phantoms would be fun.

This difficult maneuver was performed by a professional pilot for demonstration purposes only and should not be attempted. Possibility of pilot error or frequency inter-phasing may result in injury or loss of control.

YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sx0ymd6YmOk

VIMEO (Higher quality)
https://vimeo.com/79162763?

I thought something like this instead ;) if you use 3 controllers why not just bring 2 other friends and have a bit more fun.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dRkTAplxE[/youtube]

I actually used two Phantoms on a shoot to get two angles of one event and thought it would be fun to do three share it with you guys. Sorry what was I thinking . . . .

Mike Mas said:
I actually used two Phantoms on a shoot to get two angles of one event and thought it would be fun to do three share it with you guys. Sorry what was I thinking . . . .

Mike, this can be a tough crowd sometimes, and opinions around here are like A$$h*ls. Everybody's got one. Your video points out some real strengths of the Phantom control system, two Phantoms with two stock transmitters, each in hover just a couple of yards apart and the GPS function good enough to allow this. It also shows the adaptability of the platform being able to be used with other transmitters.

Thanks for posting this, AND I might add, the knowledge (that is if anybody is willing to shut their pie hole for a moment).

fizzviic said:
Mike Mas said:

Mike, this can be a tough crowd sometimes, and opinions around here are like A$$h*ls. Everybody's got one. Your video points out some real strengths of the Phantom control system, two Phantoms with two stock transmitters, each in hover just a couple of yards apart and the GPS function good enough to allow this. It also shows the adaptability of the platform being able to be used with other transmitters.

Thanks for posting this, AND I might add, the knowledge (that is if anybody is willing to shut their pie hole for a moment).

Frizziic,

Many thanks - I had the collage of old shots in iMovie and thought i would add it to the end of the triple clip since it had the old drones. I thought the guys would like to see some of the old stuff. I wasn't looking for any glory, I had plenty of that in my Hay-day. I came up with the idea when I used two Phantom's to get two different angles of an event I was shooting and thought I would add another heli for fun. I'm just kicking back and enjoying my Phantoms like you guys!

Regards - Mike

fizzviic said:
Mike Mas said:

+1
(and ignore the resident asshat/troll)

martcerv said:
I thought something like this instead ;) if you use 3 controllers why not just bring 2 other friends and have a bit more fun.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dRkTAplxE[/youtube]

All my old Heli friends think the Quads are weird . . .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj