Microraptor Pro Case - how to remove "O" ring

Luckyguy

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
If this is the case that you have, it looks like the seal is in the top, see red dot.

Case_zpsludatm7v.jpg

It also appears that the case has no bleed valve.

My case has an automatic valve, where some have a manual valve that you twist to open and close.

Any sharp object like a dental tool should enough to remove it, but I'm not convinced that the case pressure ruined that guy's controller.

It looks exactly the same, even colors and compartment layout. But there is nothing by the red do in my case except the long gasket that runs al

If this is the case that you have, it looks like the seal is in the top, see red dot.

Case_zpsludatm7v.jpg

It also appears that the case has no bleed valve.

My case has an automatic valve, where some have a manual valve that you twist to open and close.

Any sharp object like a dental tool should enough to remove it, but I'm not convinced that the case pressure ruined that guy's controller.

It looks exactly the same, even colors and compartment layout. But there is nothing by the red do in my case except the long gasket that runs all around the top lid edge.

Where is the automatic valve on yours?
Thanks

THE FEATURES SHEET THAT CAME WITH THE CASE HAD A YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED NOTE AND A PICTURE OF THE PURGE VALVE. THE O-RING IS RIGHT UNDER THE RIGHT FRONT LATCH. IT SAYS TO REMOVE THE SMALL BLACK O RING UNDER THE LATCH IF YOU CHECK IN FOR FLIGHT TO ALLOW THE EQUALIZATION OF PRESSURE, AND POP IT BACK IN AFTER THE FLIGHT TO ENSURE TO WATERTIGHT PROTECTION.

Attachments

• Purge Valve.jpg
    Purge Valve.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member